Festa Italiana Hawaii is the Aloha State's first ever Italian Street Festival bringing a myriad of authentic Italian and Italian-inspired experiences and flavors to Honolulu's vibrant Kaka'ako district.
Passporto Italiano - Passport to Italy VIP Experience
Open from 6pm to 9pm
- Tickets required. Purchase Tickets Now
- Must be 21 years and older.
- (9) food tastings from top tier Italian chefs and restaurants.
- (6) 2 oz wine pours
- (1) specialty cocktail from Hawaiian Aroma Caffe
- Eligible to purchase additional wine tastings "Biglietto del Vino" ($15 add-on at check-out or $20 at the door)
VIP Chefs & Restaurants
- Noe at Four Seasons Ko Olina
- Matteo’s Osteria Wailea
- Sale Pepe Maui
- Chef Maurizio Roberti, Velocity Honolulu
- Chef Patrizio Roncato, Velocity Honolulu
- Chef Dave Passanisi, Eat Honolulu
- Vino Italian Tapas & Wine Bar
- Donato's Charcuterie
- Hawaiian Aroma Caffe
Festa Italiana nella Strada - The Street Festival
Open from 4pm to 10pm
- Entrance FREE to the public.
- Tickets not required.
- Open to all ages.
- Street Vendors offering a variety of authentic Italian and Italian-Inspired culinary delights for purchase. View food vendors.
- Wine & Beer Garden offering a selection of Italian wines, beer and traditional spirits for purchase.
- Entertainment featuring Hawaii Opera Theatre, Hawaii Youth Symphony, Mango Season, Pierre Grill and more, with event master of ceremonies Tantra Grillo. View entertainment.
Grazie mille to our event sponsors and partners.
Sponsors: Velocity Honolulu, Island Olive Oil, National Italian American Federation, Our Kaka'ako, Mango Season, Joseph Magaldi, Flavors of Italy Hawaii
Partners: Street Grindz, Memoirs Catering, Hawaii Opera Theatre, Hawaii Youth Symphony, Pierre Grill